JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR SERIES ON THE LIGHT OF THE BYZANTINE EAST!
- Are you a Western Christian (Catholic or Protestant) who is interested in exploring the Byzantine Catholic faith for your own development in faith?
- Are you contemplating joining or have you recently joined a Byzantine or Greek Catholic parish?
- Are you a Byzantine Christian who wants to learn more about your own rich tradition?
Join us for a series of Free 90-Minute Webinars on BECOMING BYZANTINE: An Introduction to Byzantine Catholic Faith, Worship, and Life Based on the Christ our Pascha Catechism offered through a free webinar series and pre-recorded video lessons. (See the Topic and Reading Plan below!)
Join our webinar presenters who will share their own thoughts and insights on the teachings of Christ Our Pascha:
- Fr. Deacon Anthony Dragani, PhD (Ukrainian Greek Catholic, Theology Professor, Author, Blog: east2west.org)
- Robert Klesko, MA (Byzantine Catholic, EWTN Theology Advisor, Deacon Candidate)
- Fr. Daniel Dozier, MA, MATS (Byzantine Catholic, author of 20 Answers on Eastern Catholicism)
This series is intended to be an online introduction to Byzantine Catholic Faith, Worship, and Life based upon the teachings of the Christ Our Pascha (COP) Catechism. Each month, we will sponsor a 90-minute webinar which will serve as a conversation introducing the topics and themes from the catechism which can be read afterwards (paragraph numbers identified below), as well as from the recorded videos that will be available for free on our YouTube Channel. This can be used for individual, group, or parish study.
St. Josaphat Cathedral is a community of believers who worship the One God in Trinity and, following the instruction of Our Lord Jesus Christ, spreads the Gospel message throughout the world. Our worship and our evangelization are rooted in: Scripture, Tradition, Community.